If there is a MINOR CHILD traveling WITHOUT BOTH BIRTH PARENTS, most U.S. States and Governments require a special notarized form to take a child across state lines or to exit / enter the U.S. or a foreign country.

See our Forms Section for Parental Consent Forms.

 •  Air • Land • Sea • International • Forms • Misc • 

Welcome To Our Before You Go Information Site.

We're Committed To Making Your Trip Safe & Pleasurable.
So Before You Go, Check Out These Important Tips, Facts, Features, Links & Forms

  • TSA Tips, Videos & Links
  • Airport Delays And Closures
  • Real Time Flight Tracker
  • Airport Security Wait Times
  • Basic Airline Information
  • How To Lodge A Complaint
  • Airline Phone Numbers
  • North America Airport Links

  • Basic Hotel Information
  • Traveling With A Tour Operator
  • Sightseeing Packages
  • Hotel Safety
  • ATM Locations
  • Foreign Currency Converter
  • Restaurant Row
  • Gym & Health Club Finder
  • Pharmacy Finder
  • WiFi Hotspot Finder

  • The Most Frequently Asked Questions About Cruising
  • Top Ten Reasons to Choose to Cruise
  • Ports Of Embarkation
  • Shore Excursions

International Travel

International Travel for U.S. Citizens
  • Pandemic Influenza Fact Sheet
  • Emergency Assistance to American Citizens Abroad
  • Registration with Embassies
  • Tips for Traveling Abroad

Passports for U.S. Citizens
  • Passport Information
  • Entry Requirements
  • Checking the Status of Your Passport Application
  • Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative
  • Applications and Forms
  • Lost or Stolen Passports

  • Vital Records
  • Travelers' Health
  • Foreign Currency Converter
  • Traveler's Checklist
  • Ban On Importing Duty Free Cigarettes

  • Parental Consent Forms
  • Itinerary For Friends & Family
  • Before You Go Check List
  • Luggage Forms

  • Traveling With Children
  • Tips For Having A Safe Trip
  • Photo Tips
  • Luggage Delivery Service

Find The Weather For Your Destination